Our professionals experienced in mergers and acquisitions are able to support clients, both sell-side and buy-side, in every phase of the transaction, from the preliminary agreements and legal structuring of the deal until its closing.
The Team is able to offer clients tailor-made solutions and to assist them step by step in the implementation, among others, of the following activities:
- consultancy in the legal structuring and planning of the transaction;
- assistance in the preliminary phase of the negotiations, by drafting and reviewing non-disclosure agreements and pre-contractual agreements (term-sheets, letters of intent, memorandum of understanding);
- conduction of legal due diligence processes, including the analysis of corporate, governance, contractual, banking, litigation and IP aspects;
- negotiation of stock and business purchase agreements;
- negotiation of partnership and joint-venture agreements;
- investment and divestment operations with private equity entities;
- assistance in merger and demerger processes;
- assistance in all signing and closing activities of the business transaction.