The regulatory environment for asset management firms has intensified in recent years with a growing number of new regulations. Among these are the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MIFID 2), the Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities (UCITS) directives and the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD). This deeper regulatory environment has placed an increased pressure on asset management entities to balance the rising cost of compliance alongside stakeholder expectations under a more transparent and robust approach to risk management.
Mazars is an international group based on an integrated global partnership. As such we are structured as a “one firm” organisation, able to think, decide and act collectively.
We tailor our service offerings to match client needs, mobilising our local and international teams as appropriate to offer you innovative solutions to meet your business requirements.
Our specialist asset management team is available to support your business needs and provide you with a wide range of integrated professional services across your business value chain.
- Consulting and regulatory
- Quantitative solutions
- Tax services (including Transfer pricing)
- Regulated services for Funds
- Funds and asset management transactional advisory (including due diligence, valuations and financial modelling)
- an asset management team with significant experience
- strong regulatory credentials, fine-tuned while leading projects on behalf of the major regulatory bodies
- benchmarking of industry practices through a global asset management network
- integrated and multidisciplinary teams that combine expertise, experience, international best practice and local know-how
- bespoke tools developed and tested across a wide range of scenarios a dedicated international asset management network
Want to know more?
Mazars has an established, international financial services practice with 1,500 dedicated specialists in over 40 countries. We work internationally to provide seamless, cross-border support to our clients – which include some of the world’s largest banking, asset management and insurance groups.