Our valuation services cross a broad range of industries and business types, including public and private companies, hedge funds, banks and government agencies. Services are provided by a team with an in depth understanding of the transactional, regulatory and legal environment.
- We provide expert opinions on a wide range of valuation scenarios;
- We understand the complex factors affecting the value of a business and perform in depth analysis of these factors as part of the valuation process;
- We recognise that all our clients are different, therefore for each assignment we assess the key value drivers, the context for the valuation and any alternative valuation methodologies;
- Our service is objective and independent.
- We provide three different types of valuation:
- Transactional valuations
- Transactional valuations for M&A and fundraising
- Providing fairness opinions
- Acting as an expert witness
- Assisting with breach of warranty claims and shareholder disputes
- Restructuring of Company Assets
- Assessing assets and liabilities in accordance with IFRS and ITA GAAP requirements;
- Investments and the fair value of intangible assets;
- Impairment Test in accordance with IAS 36;
- Purchase price allocation analysis;
- The issuing of share options to employees;
- Valuing intellectual property.
- Performing valuations for the purposes of transferring assets within a group;
- Conducting arm’s length valuations for tax purposes;
- Undertaking valuations for capital gains purposes;
- Valuing assets for transfer pricing purposes where transactions cross international tax jurisdictions.