Mazars’ specialist Financial Reporting Advisory team helps companies interpret and apply accounting and financial reporting standards, including IFRS, US GAAP through flexible and tailored support.
Our team has strong technical expertise in a wide variety of challenging accounting, financial and narrative reporting matters and assists with both small and large projects.
- As well as interpretation and application advice on accounting and financial reporting standards, we also advise on:
- Accounting for share option schemes, including share option valuations, under IFRS 2
- Accounting for business combinations, including intangible asset valuations and impairment reviews, under IFRS 3
- Financial instruments, under IFRS 9
- Narrative reporting
- Revenue recognition for specific industries, under IFRS 15
Our team also has significant technical training experience to provide tailored courses to guide finance teams through the complexities of new accounting requirements under IFRS and OIC.
As a firm we pride ourselves on technical excellence. Our clients have direct access to our experts through our Financial Reporting Advisory team. Use the menu below to learn more about our services.