Mazars can meet a wide range of outsourcing services you need. We can do this thank to our accounting and tax expertise and a large commercial experience.
Mazars's outsourcing services cover the entire administrative cycle: inputting and processing of accounting and payroll, periodic reporting, preparation of company and consolidated group financial statements in accordance with civil and international accounting principles, and tax and labour fulfillments.
Regular accounting and tax compliance
Whether you are an international subsidiary or an SME, your compliance with the Italian authorities will be of utmost importance to us. You can focus your time on your core activities while we take care of everything you asked for.
Our regular compliance services include preparing budgets, the periodic review of the periodical reports, control of cash flows, circulating capital and financial situation, at regular intervals. Each activity is performed by accounting experts and professionals in accordance with the actual client needs. We have a task force of highly motivated and able accounting experts. The low turnover of our strongly motivated accountants assures consistency of our services to clients. The accounting and administrative activities are supported by innovative technological platforms that also integrate systems for document management and online utilization of services.
Our outsourcing services structure is able to:
- ensure control and consistency of data and information managed through integrated processes in which each task is entrusted to people with specific competences, coordinated by a single manager;
- systematically perform administrative control and reporting;
- guarantee access and direct control over data and documents on behalf of the client, also for those processes managed in outsourcing;
- integrate accounting software and payroll elaboration with other applications to meet specific management and control requirements;
- reduce the printing of hard copies, using management systems and document storage in digital form;
- provide specialist advice on particular tax, corporate and labour aspects;
- provide qualified external resources able to perform out-of-the-ordinary or temporary tasks within a company.
- outsourcing services for non-core business processes - general accounting, accounts payable and receivable, payroll, taxation, fixed assets register, reporting and preparation of consolidation reporting package and preparation of financial statements, company secretarial, XBRL tagging services.
- internal controls know-how - documentation and assessment of internal controls, business process improvement
- temporary professionals with relevant experience and competencies (short or long-term) - from CFOs to senior or mid-level accountants, financial analysts, or any other experienced finance, accounting and auditing staff, we offer expert knowledge of various accounting packages
Mazars' outsourcing services can include:
- Daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Reconciliation work
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Bank reconciliation and processing
- WHT and VAT Returns compilation
- VAT registration
- HR support
- Corporation tax compilation and advice.