We are searching for a Senior Chartered Accountant aimed at growth of our Tax team based in Milan.
You will support managers and partners in relation to specific assignments.
You will have the opportunity to be part of an international and dynamic team, with the possibility of working abroad through our intra-company mobility program called Move, participating in training and workshops, and being part of an internal e-learning platform for technical and soft skills courses called Mazars University. Our senior staff will closely support you with on the job training at a company that gives special importance to a flexible approach focused on goals as well as to your work-life balance.
What will you do?
- Management of an international clients portfolio
- Act as a point of contact for partners and clients, ensuring they are fully informed of accounting and tax compliance activities
- Preparing annual and interim balance sheets
- Preparing direct and indirect tax returns
- Collaboration with colleagues in corporate secretariat activities
What are we looking for?
- Master degree in business administration or similar with excellent grades
- At least 3-4 years of experience in a primary accounting firm
- Comprehensive accounting and tax compliance knowledge
- Advanced level of spoken and written English and Italian
- Ability to work independently and in team with a goal oriented approach
- Time management and stress resistance attitude
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint utilization
Mazars is an equal opportunities employer.
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.