We are searching for experienced Auditors for Industrial/Financial sectors to join our teams based in Milan. You will be working with a wide range of different size clients, in a flexible and dynamic work environment with the opportunity to join our international working and training programs.
What will you do?
- Managing a small/middle business service portfolio;
- Highlighting key risk areas to manager attention and drafting work programs tailored to the risks associated with the client;
- Acting as a point of contact for both manager and client, ensuring they are fully informed of the audit progress;
- Finalizing reports and audit files within the due timescales;
- Providing junior staff with on-job support and training;
- Building strong working relationships and seeking networking opportunities;
- Keeping technically up to date;
The following requirements are essential for you to be the right candidate:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Audit projects preferably in an International Company;
- Degree in Economics or Business Administration with excellent grades;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Availability to travel frequently for work;
- Self-starter with high level of initiative, work independently;
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization;
- At ease in complex environments.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume in PDF format here: