We are searching for a Senior Accountant for the growth of our team in Turin.
Directly reporting to the Senior Manager, you will have the opportunity to be part of an international and dynamic team, with the possibility of working abroad through our intra-company mobility program called Move, participating in training and workshops, and being part of an internal e-learning platform for technical and soft skills courses called Mazars University. Our senior staff will closely support you with on the job training at a company that gives special importance to a flexible approach focused on goals as well as to your work-life balance.
What will you do?
- Management of an international client portfolio, interacting directly with the clients.
- Update of client general accounting and VAT records
- Preparation of annual and interim accounts and reporting
- Preparation of indirect taxes returns
- Collaboration with colleagues in the preparation of direct tax calculation and returns
- A degree in business administration or similar with good grades
- 3-5 years of experience in a leading accounting firm
- OIC’s and quality assurance standards knowledge
- Proven skills in indirect taxes and financial statements
- Management of customers accounting and tax deadlines
- Good knowledge of Srl and Spa corporate governance rules
- Ability to identify tax / accounting risks
- Proficiency in professional tools like Excel, Profis, SAP
- Fluent Italian and English both written and spoken
- Ability to work in teams and independently
Mazars is an equal opportunities employer.
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume in PDF format here: