We are searching for a Junior Payroll Specialist based in Rome to support our internal and external clients.
Directly reporting to the Senior Manager, you will join our payroll team in coordination with Milan headquarters and work as advisor with client senior management and all parts of the business.
You will have the opportunity to be part of an international and dynamic team, with the possibility of working abroad through our intra-company mobility program, participating in training and workshops, and being part of an internal e-learning platform for technical and soft skills courses called Mazars University. Our senior staff will closely support you with on the job training giving special importance to a flexible approach focused on goals as well as to your work-life balance.
- Prepares client pay slips and manages records by data gathering and processing
- Provides labour law advisory and legal requirement compliance (CCNL, individual contracts, policies, etc.)
- Organizes and manages employment relationship documentation (hiring, transformation, leave of absences, etc.)
- Monitors required certification process (Disabled, CU, 770, etc.)
- Handles public institution relationships (INPS, INAIL, pension and health care funds, etc.)
- Manages an international client portfolio through a direct connection, supported by senior colleagues
Hard and soft skills
- Degree in Economics, Business Administration or similar with good grades
- 2-3 year experience acquired in primary accounting firms or consulting companies ideally with international clients
- Good expertise in Italian labour law
- Result orientation with strong client service and teamwork attitude
- Payroll software knowledge (Zucchetti would be a plus)
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Availability to travel for work, if necessary
- Italian mother tongue and proficiency in spoken and written English
Mazars is an equal opportunities employer.
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to provide an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.