As an Insurance Consultant, you will be working on various and innovative financial services projects as well as being exposed to special assignments within the sector.
You will deliver professional services of the highest standards to all the international clients within the insurance industry. In particular, you will:
- Manage projects related with the implementation of IASB accounting principles (IFRS 9, IFRS 17) and IAS 39;
- Support clients'strategic transformation projects related to the business trends in the insurance sector such as Solvency II;
- Work in cross-functional assignments, mainly reporting to CFO and CRO.
- Degree in Economics and Administration or Actuarial/Statistical Sciences
- 2-5 years experience in insurance companies or consulting firms (with relevant experience in the Insurance sector)
- Working experience in projects related to implementations of IASB accounting principles and/or Risk Management projects
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products with a focus on PowerPoint and Excel Knowledge of quantitative and actuarial techniques (nice to have)
- Knowledge of financial instruments (nice to have)
- Self-starter with high level of initiative, work independently and in a team
Availability to travel in Italy and abroad Italian mother tongue (or fluency) and proficiency in spoken and written English The position is based in Milan.
Mazars is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume in PDF format here: