Our IT Risk & Advisory team in Italy is explosively growing and we are searching for IT Risk & Advisory senior consultants for our Milan office ready to undertake the challenge to implement and develop IT related projects for all our main national and international clients and with the drive to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
Compliance (such as EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR”), Processes Digitalization (not only ERP implementation but also Robotization), IT Audit of new technologies and Cyber Security are only some of the big challenges we are facing for our clients.
What will you do?
- Managing Privacy/Security/IT Audit/IT Governance and IT Solution projects;
- Building strong working relationships with clients, ensuring any problems or requests are dealt with promptly;
- Overseeing junior consultant activities
What are we looking for?
The following requirements are essential for the right candidate:
- Master Degree in Security, Engineering, IT or similar with good grades;
- From 2 to 5 years of experience in a major consultancy firm as a functional analyst, IT auditor or IT security expert.
- Fluency in English;
- Strong business communication skills;
- A team player willing to support a team in achieving its goals and objectives;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume in PDF format here: