Mazars is currently seeking a Governance, Risk & Internal Control (Audit and Compliance) Senior Consultant to deliver excellent client services within the team based in Milan.
You will have the opportunity to be part of an international and dynamic organization, to work abroad through our global mobility program, to attend Mazars University trainings and workshops. Our management will closely support you thanks to a flexible approach focused on advanced training programs, giving special importance to your work-life balance.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Compliance and risk management frameworks design, implementation and testing
- Effectiveness of risk management level and compliance systems assessment
- Client governance efficiency and effectivity monitoring through analysis, interviews, test-cases and/or evaluations of financial and operational processes
- Involvement in a wide range of internal control outsourcing engagements
- Junior colleagues supervision
The matching profile
- Master degree in finance, economics or business administration with excellent grades
- Italian and English proficiency
- 3-4 years of relevant experience within compliance, internal control and risk management consultancy
- International business and customer orientation
- Team building and assertiveness attitude
- Strong analysis and communication skills
- A challenging role in a leading international company
- Fast career opportunity in a dynamic and diversified partnership
- Professional development through specific assignments
- Competitive salary package combined with cutting-edge benefits
Mazars is an equal opportunities employer.